Spektrum DSM2 AIRMOD JR with AR9000Rx
Now thousands of JR users can experience the freedom that only Spektrum’s revolutionary 2.4GHz technology can provide with Spektrum’s new Aircraft Module Systems.
Each module system includes everything you need to equip your JR module-based system with the interference free, glitch free precision of DSM2—Spektrum’s advanced spread spectrum protocol that can be used with any size and type of aircraft.
Just think, now you can fly anytime you want without giving a second thought to frequency conflicts, RF interference or glitches AND use the same radio you’re flying with now.
Check out the Aircraft Module System tour on the Spektrum website. You’ll learn just how simple it is to install, and what radios it’s compatible with.
* DSM2 Spread Spectrum Technology for Popular Module Based Radios
* Very Robust Radio Link
* No Crystals Needed
* No More Model Generated Interference (electronic ignitions, metal to metal contact, etc.)
* Short Antennas on Both Radio and Receivers
* No Need to Send Existing Radio in to Service to be Retuned
* Keep Favorite Radio with Familiar Software Program
# of Channels: 9
DO NOT OPERATE WITHOUT ANTENNA CONNECTED
Compatilbe with the following JR Radios:
2.400 - 2.483 GHz
Spectral capacity - 40 Systems
Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
DSSS coding gain - 18dB
Diversity - MultiLink: Path, Time and Frequency
Module current - 200mA
Receiver current - 70mA
Receiver voltage range - 3.5 - 9V DC
Servo Channel resolution - 1024 with 4X oversampling